Friday, August 16, 2013

"All I Want" Entree: Number Two

  June 26, 2013
9:00AM(ish)


All I want is a beautiful, vast garden. 


Even if I live in the city, roots will grow and life will flourish. I want  big, old trees full of memory and stories edged in every bark. Flowers will blossom in pinks, yellows, magentas, violets, blues, purples, and every color you can think of! An arch way will be dedicated to growing roses around its bending spine, allowing them to crawl all over its smooth, happy skin. I also want boxes and boxes stuffed with fresh, clean, and healthy growing vegetables side-kicked with luscious fruit trees standing guard, watching all growth as they quietly sleep.  Twinkling lights will scatter and dazzle through-out this growing haven. 
But I could never fully love this beautiful garden unless I knew I helped grow and watch over every single thing in it.
 
That is all want. A garden for me.