Monday, May 23, 2016

Hurts So Good

Do you ever just get so excited to be alive and to feel such warmth radiating within you it's almost too much to take in at once? Are there thoughts that you run to that make your heart race happily and your mind dance itself into passionate twirls, spools of ribbons twisting around your heart and soul and rib-cage? I feel so excited right now. I don't even know why, and yet I know exactly why. My dreams are so beautiful. This life, breathing, waking up from a sleep just to feel that this life is infinitely better than most dreams you've been trapped in before. I feel this palpable anticipation, this utter wanting of the sweet arrival of a dream that I know I will have. How is that possible? How can I really know if a dream I've dreamed so long, so hard in my life, is coming for certain? I guess, no, I know, God is watching over me. I know He hears my prayers and feels the vibration of a song my heart displays every day. He hears my pleas and wants to help me, always. He knows what is best, but for once I feel as though I can receive something I want that is in unison with what He also wants for me. What a wondrous and incandescent feeling this is. I feel as though I'll see my dearest twin sister soon enough. I feel as though I will find love and love will find me and I have this sudden innate optimism for life and the wonders it will bring me. All at once, I feel infinite.
I am so in love right now, it could be sickening to those who don't understand it as I do.
I'm so happy. So, so unbelievably happy on this ordinary day filled with extraordinary miracles and emotions. Thank you God, for this beautiful life, for my precious family and wonderful earth with which I am inseparably apart of. Thank you, always. How I love you so.

-kiersten p. benson