Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hoppipolla (Jumping in Puddles) pt.i

It has rained a lot this week and I can't help but feel such comfort and abiding bliss from it. I listened to the "We Bought a Zoo" soundtrack in my room while I left my window open and heard it fall and it's moments like that where life can't seem to help but grab you around the waist and begin to dance with you. My daisies all watched me happily as I did dance with life and with myself and petrichor (peh--treh--core, the smell of rain) filled the room and with it, so much pleasure. Ahhh, sometimes I don't even know why this life is ever painful, but then again, that too is a gift. Isn't it? "We Bought a Zoo" always makes me think of you probably because it's so beautiful and cheerful and positive. Your heart is hidden all through beautiful and exciting things for me and I honestly see you so much in so many little, but big, things everyday. The song, "Hoppipolla" will always, always make me think of you sweetie Rachie. I love it so much because of that.
I love you Rachel. So much. A szivem. I hope this week is filled with pleasure and culture and warmth. Look for the light resting in everyone's heart. It's always there. I promise. To the moonya and back.

-from a letter to Ray, February 19, 2017 Sunday